4 Bedroom Modern New Build House with Pool and Seaviews
This project is the perfect opportunity to those looking for the highest build quality in a very stylish and modern new build property. Located in Serra do Bouro, minutes from the beautiful beaches of São Martinho do Porto and Foz do Arelho and minutes away from the main town of Caldas da Rainha, this property is ideally located in the heart of the Portuguese Silver Coast. This new development comes from a very well-reputed builder in the area, with exceptional attention to details in the finishings.
The front door will open into a light and spacious open plan kitchen, dining & living room overlooking the decked patio area and the swimming pool. At the back of the kitchen, which is equipped with a kitchen island, there will be a very convenient pantry/laundry room. To the side of the ground floor, the plan includes a spacious guest bedroom, overlooking the patio, as well as a large bathroom. There is also a spacious ensuite with walk-in closet and full bathroom. Upstairs, there will be two spacious ensuites both featuring a walk-in closet, full bathroom, and a lovely view of the sea. Both ensuites will also have access to the large terrace which will have great views to the sea and surrounding countryside, this will an ideal space to relax.
This builder has a reputation for high standard finishes, which will include:
– electric aluminium shutters;
– interior and exterior stairs finished in“moleanos” or marble stone;
– wooden interior doors lacquered in white colour paint;
– solar water heater equipped with 2 solar panels and 300-liters tank;
– exterior pavement in Portuguese cobbler stone (Calçada);
– drop ceilings in plasterboard;
– interior brick walls insulated with 1cm of plasterboard and 2cm of polystyrene;
– exterior walls insulated using “capoto” system (that consists in placing over the wall brick or concrete walls, a 6cm layer of polystyrene and finished with cement stucco), that improves the acoustic and thermal insulation and offers more efficiency, saving resources for heating or cooling the house both during the winter or summer;
– stainless steel railings with glass panels for the balconies;
– fully equipped pool with pump and finishing around the pool in cobbler stone, colored pavé, concrete slabs or ceramic tiles;
– kitchen appliances, Whirlpool or Bosch: cooktop, extractor fan, oven, microwave, dishwasher, combined refrigerator (top fridge and bottom freeze), washing machine and dryer;
– air conditioning system, Samsung;
– complete central vacuum system;
– electric gate and intercom system;
– interior and exterior lighting in LED;
– bathroom mirrors and glass shower cubicle;
– garden landscaped in artificial grass and decorative pebble stones.
Set on a wooded deck is a 9m x 3m swimming pool, there will be a covered garage and calçada tiles paving the side and back of the plot. The land area in total is 774m2, which will be landscaped prior to completion.
The property is located in the area of Serra do Bouro. It enjoys a location at a high point giving it wonderful and uninterrupted viewing over the countryside.
It is only a 7 minute drive to the beaches and village of Foz do Arelho. The village of Foz do Arelho has several mini markets, cafes, restaurants, bank, hotels, as well as one of the most scenic and beautiful beaches in the area. The beach area is lined with a selection of cafes and restaurants. One one side there is the ruggedness of the Atlantic Ocean and on the other the safety of the Óbidos Lagoon, making this a safe beach for families to enjoy. There are many outdoor activities carried out here including wind surfing, kayaking, sailing and other watersport activities. There is also a sailing school where you can take lessons and rent equipment.
The beaches at São Martinho do Porto are a 16 minute drive. São Martinho is one of the most popular towns and beaches on the Silver Coast. The town itself surrounds the shell shaped bay which in itself provides a safe area for families to enjoy days on the beach with safe swimming. The beach stretches all the way around to the nearby village of Salir do Porto. In São Martinho do Porto there are numerous restaurants and cafes that cater to many different palates. In addition there is a pharmacy, supermarkets, several mini-markets, butchers, bakeries, lovely pastry shops, gift and souvenir shops as well as clothing chops and shops with wonderful products for the home and garden. A promenade and cycle track stretches around the whole bay with the cycle track connecting to the Estrada Atlantica where you can cycle for miles. There are also fabulous walks that surround this entire area.
The town of Caldas da Rainha is a 13 minute drive. Caldas has a population of approximately 52,000. Caldas is a lovely town that is large enough to provide all you need while still maintaining a welcoming and vibrant community feel. In Caldas there are an unending array of cafes and restaurants, catering to every taste, including vegan, gluten free and other dietary preferences. Caldas has hotels, shopping centres, cultural centres, supermarkets, banks, pharmacies, doctors, dentists, two hospitals, schools for every level. There is also a fabulous centre park where there is usually some form of entertainment taking place. There are often art displays here; once a month there is a fabulous outdoor antiques and flea market that stretches throughout the entire park and makes for a great day out. There is a duck pond in the park where you can rent boats and there is also a children’s play area.
There is a daily fruit and vegetable market in Caldas where you can buy wonderful and fresh local produce as well as fresh baked bread, cheeses, pulses, beans, nuts, dried fruit, beautiful and colourful fresh flowers, baskets and many other local artisan products. There are several cafes directly off the market to enjoy a relaxing coffee while picking up your produce. A Monday market covers a huge area and at this market you can expect to be able to find pretty much anything for the home or garden.
Lisbon and Lisbon Airport are approximately one hour away. A regular bus service runs from Caldas da Rainha to Lisbon. The high speed trains run from Lisbon down to the Algarve.
Phone: +351 262 989183
Request a Viewing